2010 m. sausio 14 d., ketvirtadienis

my lovely Unknown...

I'll be your dream...
Your greatest secret, your freshening stream...
Surrender your heart, I will make it beat faster...
I will cure your loneliness...my twin soul...

Your remember our walk on the ocean?
Singing birds, feelings in explosion?
Happy as children,flying like birds...
World is ours..you are mine, and I am yours...

Looking deeply into our souls,
Searching through the hole world...
Differently, meaningly, purposely,
In love, in touch, fighting for Great Goals.

Returned to innocence, hearing our souls singing,
out of mass destruction, continuously trying to cure.
Learning every day, trying and exploring
bringing light, hope, saving our souls pure...

Can you remember the night,lying on the grass
and seeing wonderful summer smiling stars?
kisses of wind, smell of the flowers...
beauty of nature, beauty of us, lowers...

I do not remember yet...
But I will...
I know...
Where are you?

Komentarų nėra: